Thank you for registering at the Quran College Bankstown. Please note the following
1. Our location is 463 Chapel Road Bankstown 2200
2. Office Hours & class times as follows
Children’s Classes (5-17 Years) – Tuesday 4:30pm to 6:00pm
Men’s Classes (18 + Years) – Thursday 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Children’s Classes (5-17 Years) – Saturday 9:00am to 10:30am
Children’s Classes (5-17 Years) – Saturday 11:00am to 12:30pm
Women’s Classes Beg / Int / Adv(18 + Years) – Saturday 9:00am to 10:30am
Women’s Classes Beg / Int / Adv(18 + Years) – Saturday 11:00am to 12:30pm
3. First time registrations:
Register online, then visit the Quran College for an assessment. Assessments are performed on Saturdays between 9:30am – 12pm. Assessments must be done a week before you commence your classes at the college.
If you have been assessed and not received your confirmed starting date, then please SMS your children’s FULL details to 0415 505 572 for confirmation.
4. Term dates: https://www.qurancollege.com.au/termdates
5. Break Time:
– All students should bring water and a snack.
– Sweets are not allowed
– Only sandwiches, fruits and piece of cake is allowed.
6. Pickup and drop off from within the premises
7. Modest clothing in lines with Islamic dress code